One of the recurring comments from our focus groups is that balancing life, work, relationships and fertility treatments can be stressful. So we have come up with a few events/resources that we hope will provide some useful coping skills.
Balancing Life and Fertility Treatment
FREE event -Click here to register your interest in this event
- Date: Tuesday 2nd December, 2014
- Time: 7pm - 8pm
- Where: level 2, 7 Ellerslie Racecourse Drive, Greenlane, Auckland
- Fertility and Nutrition – eating well for fertility with Rebecca Baskett, Fertility Associates’ Nutritionist.
- Relationships – keeping the flame alive during IVF and how to talk or not talk about it.
- Balance – How to relax and cope emotionally during IVF.
Coping with IVF Webinar Every month we are offering a chance to get advice on coping through fertility treatment – covering topics like: riding the emotional roller coaster; asking for support; and easy relaxation techniques. Dates and times to be confirmed. Register your interest below and we will keep you in the loop around upcoming topics and events.
Yoga for Fertility
Do you have trouble relaxing and switching off? Yoga for Fertility could be just what you need. We are planning to offer FREE classes to our Auckland-based patients.
Dates and times to be confirmed. Register your interest below and we will keep you in the loop around upcoming topics and events.
Register your interest:
Join our facebook page to get updates on events and resources!
Other helpful resources available: