We regularly run events and information evenings related to fertility, for both people wanting to know about their own fertility and medical professionals.
Fertility Information Event Auckland East
1 November 2017 6.00pm - 7.30pm - Ormiston Hospital 125 Ormiston Road Flatbush Auckland 2019
Worried about your fertility?
Fertility Associates is holding a free fertility information event for anyone experiencing difficulty getting pregnant or wanting to know more about fertility.
Find out about fertility issues, lifestyle factors, basic tests, treatment options, support, funding and more.
Timaru GP Event - 2017: Fertility Update
23 November 2017 6pm - 8pm - The Grosvenor, 26 Cains Terrace, Timaru Central
Fertility Associates Christchurch invites you to join us at our Timaru GP Event -
Fertility in the 21st Century
All you need to know about:
• Fertility Screening and the latest Treatment Options for Male and Female Patients
• Accessing Publicly Funded Treatment
• Fertility Factors, Lifestyle & Nutrition
• Fertility Preservation and Social Egg Freezing
• Endocrine causes of infertility; PCOS, Primary Ovarian Failure, Pituitary Disorders Affecting Fertility
Please bring your cases along for our question session.
Drinks and platters will be available for all.Read more
FREE Fertility Info event Christchurch - Tuesday 7th Nov 2017
7 November 2017 6 - 7.30pm - Fertility Associates Christchurch Hiatt Chambers, Level 1, 249 Papanui Road, Christchurch
Worried about your fertility or exploring your fertility options?
Fertility Associates Christchurch is hosting a FREE fertility information seminar for anyone experiencing difficulty getting pregnant or wanting to know more about fertility.
Our specialist team will guide you through the facts and the options. There will be time to talk to our team and get one on one free specialist advice.
As a special offer at the event all attendees will be offered the opportunity to book a FREE fertility tracker.Read more
Tauranga GP Event
18 October 2017 6 - 8.45pm - Charthouse, 72 Keith Allen Dr, Tauranga
- Fertility Trends and Treatment Options, for the modern family, tools for the practice and when to refer.
- Endometriosis, treatment options and when to refer.
- The undiagnosed condition for young active women today - functional hypothalamic amenorrhoea. The in’s and outs explained - how to diagnose, treatment options and when to refer.