Girls Night In: Fertility Informed Dunedin
14 March 2019 6 - 7.30pm - The Dunedin Club, 33 Melville St, Dunedin
Fertility Associates Dunedin is holding a Girls Night In for any women wanting to know more about their fertility options.
Have your questions answered by our team of Fertility experts.
- What are the options for the single / professional women today?
- The Biological Clock - what does it really mean and does it affect me?
- Fertility Check - what is available and when should I have it done?
- Fertility fitness - what can I do?
- Is egg freezing a real option?
- What are the women's health factors that impact fertility?
Bring your friends and join us for an informal evening where you can become fertility informed.