Covid-19 Treatment Update 12 May
12 May 2020
Fertility Treatment at Alert Level 2
Now we have been advised New Zealand will be moving to Alert Level 2 on Thursday May 14, we are very pleased to be able to increase treatment options.
From today, Tuesday May 12, we will:
- Be offering IUI for people having their Day 1.
- Start taking Day 1s for monitored OI cycles.
- Start taking Day 1s for natural embryo transfers.
As of this Thursday May 14, we can:
- Provide consultations in person with our team of specialists at the clinic; we will continue to offer the option of virtual consultations if you find this more preferable
- Again welcome one support person at the time of egg collection and embryo transfer
- Start new donor egg cycles
To ensure we continue to operate safely for our patients and team, we will continue with our approach to PPE and distancing – we will still be wearing masks for close contact and will continue to ask our precautionary questions around health and contact.
We want to thank you all for your patience as we have navigated the often-unsettling events of the past few weeks. Our team have been committed to providing treatment when possible and we hope that our continued social media and webinars have helped during this time.
Paul Gianotti, General Manager – Operations, Fertility Associates