COVID Update - 29 August
29 August 2020
Just a quick update as Auckland moves into Covid-19 Alert Level 2
We are pleased to have been able to continue treatment and want to Thank all our patients for their support with our precautionary measures.
As of Monday 31st August - when the whole of NZ will be at Alert Level 2 we can now provide:
- Support people - we can now welcome 1 x support person at the clinic.
- Sorry no children at this time as we do still want to limit numbers into the clinics.
- Masks - we encourage masks at the clinics - you are welcome to bring along your own personal mask or just ask our team and we can provide one.
- Consultations: We’ll continue to conduct most consultations in person unless you prefer video or phone.
Good time for reminders - Please do not come to the clinic if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- a cough, a high temperature (at least 38˚C)
- shortness of breath, a sore throat
- sneezing and runny nose, temporary loss of smell
- OR have been in close contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus or experiencing the symptoms
Limiting numbers into the Auckland clinic - What you need to know:
- PPE & Masks: When we must get closer than bubble distance, we’ll be wearing PPE, scrubs, a mask and eye protection.
Checking your health status
- We'll ask you about your health and the health of the people in your bubble and who you have contact with.
Keeping things clean
- Please make use of the hand sanitisers around the clinic, especially on arrival
- We’ll be wiping down door handles, taps and other surfaces often – and please let our staff open the doors for you