Useful information to know about your clinic
Understanding fertility treatments can be confusing at times, at Fertility Associates we have a number or great resources for you utilise on your journey.
Pathways to a child - fertility information booklet
You will have a copy of our Pathways booklet which covers all aspects of fertility and treatment options. Please make sure you read the relevant section for you.
You can also download the chapters below to easily access them online.
Section 1 - About FA - as a patient you may have heard us refer to Fertility Associates as 'FA'.
- Our approach and values
- Your privacy
- FA and the law
- Hormone and medications
- Fertility language - our online glossary page
Section 2 - About fertility
- Pathways to treatment - looks at the different treatment options
- For men only
- For partners and support people
- Emotional roller coaster of fertility treatments
Section 3 - Non IVF treatments
Section 4 - IVF treatments
- IVF basics
- Step by step through IVF
- Success with IVF
- Frozen embryos - what is the difference from an IVF cycle
- Pathways PGS & PGD
Section 5 - After treatment - what happens now?
- What happens after treatment
- The pregnancy test
- Early pregnancy care
- Unsuccessful treatment
Section 6 - Donor options
- Donor and surrogacy basics
- Receiving donated sperm
- Becoming an egg donor
- Receiving donated eggs
- Donor embryos
Section 7 - Fertility preservation
Section 8 - Publicly funded treatment