Referring a patient for a publicly funded consultation in the South Island:
We recommend that the following tests be completed and attached. Fertility Associates can also order these tests if not taken by the GP.
- Semen analysis
- Current smear
- HIV, Hep B, Hep C (male and female)
- FSH and estradiol level Day 2-4 of cycle (within 6 months)
- Progesterone level 6-8 days before menses.
To refer a patient in the South Island
- Post: Fertility Associates, PO Box 36560, Merivale, Christchurch 8146
- Fax: 03 355 8851
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Healthlink: Please use the EDI for the Christchurch clinic: fertachr - or its specialists
- Public Consultation: Approx. 2 - 3 months
- Public Treatment: Approx. 1 year
- Please contact clinic for current timing if required