New Zealand's leading fertility provider
Founded in 1987 by Dr Freddie Graham and Dr Richard Fisher, the doctors who introduced IVF to New Zealand, Fertility Associates is New Zealand's leading provider of fertility diagnosis, support and treatment. We’re committed to providing the very best fertility technology, expertise and care, and with 19,000 babies born so far, we can help you on this very important journey towards having a baby..
Specialists in fertility
When you see a fertility specialist, you want to know that you are getting the best possible advice.
- Our doctors specialise in fertility, and many have gone on to gain a CREI (Certificate in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility). This is only available for doctors who are fellows of the Royal Australian and New Zealand of Obstetrics and Gynaecologists (FRANZCOG). More on CREI.
- Fertility Associates have been accredited by FRANZCOG to train new fertility specialists towards a CREI accreditation.
- We’re the only New Zealand clinic to graduate specialists in the CREI programme in the last ten years, and we have CREI doctors in every Fertility Associates clinic.
Excellent success rates
Fertility Associates has excellent success rates
We used to compare our success rates with clinics in Australia, however this information is no longer available. We now compare ourselves to the USA – the country with the highest pregnancy rates, where clinic pregnancy rates are published in detail. Our chance of a baby per egg collection cycle is as good as in the USA. However, unlike most clinic in the USA, we put embryos back one at a time to maximise safety for mother and child.
The figure above is based on all egg collections at Fertility Associates clinics over the last three years for which we have birth results.
Watch a quick video about fertility and Fertility Associates
New technologies available with Fertility Associates
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening 'PGS'
- Time Lapse Morphometry Imaging 'TiMI'
- High Magnification ICSI 'IMSI'
We have clinics throughout New Zealand
You’re never far away from expert care, advice and expertise with us. Fertility Associates clinics are located in five main centres around the country, and our doctors regularly consult in 12 other locations.
We also now have a clinic in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.